Genealogy from the perspective of a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon, LDS)

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

New FamilySearch Ancestor Calendar


FamilySearch seems to be consistently releasing new "products" on the FamilySearch.org website.  This one is a birthday and anniversary calendar going back a few generations.



Some of these new features look interesting and fun. But how do I get back to them after looking at them through the email notice I get? Where are they? How do the work? The prime example is the England maps function.


The only way I know to find this wonderful research tool is to do a Google search and hope that I can remember how it is named on the website. I really like the functions, but they would be a lot more useful if FamilySearch has a list or link or whatever to each of them. Maybe a page like the super hidden App Gallery?

No comments:

Post a Comment