Genealogy from the perspective of a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon, LDS)

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Where Are the Digitized Records on FamilySearch.org


Where are the Digitized Records on FamilySearch.org

A suggestion from FamilySearch got me started in making a short video showing where all the digitized microfilm records are going on the FamilySearch.org website. For some time now, I have been writing about the FamilySearch.org Catalog and its importance in the online research process. I guess my message is not getting much traction. I still find many people in my classes who do not use the FamilySearch.org Catalog to assist them and many more who have never even looked at it.

I will be writing more about the Catalog in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment