Genealogy from the perspective of a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon, LDS)

Monday, October 24, 2016

Way Beyond FamilySearch.org


It has been a really long time since I dug into the internet and looked for FamilySearch related websites that are online in addition to FamilySearch.org. Almost all of us associate FamilySearch with the hugely popular main website, but it is always interesting to see what else might be out there, including the little known and less used nooks and crannies of its online presence as well as its very popular social media sites. I have not included any of the websites maintained by Family History Centers or FamilySearch Centers worldwide because there are almost 5000 of them. I must also admit that I learned a lot about FamilySearch that I was not aware of in compiling this list.

I also did not include websites that merely had articles or other content about FamilySearch or parts of the FamilySearch.org website with more obvious links.

Here is what likely will always be a partial listing.

Now to some more obscure websites.
I am sure there are more, but that is all I could find today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment